RSAA Summit 2014 - Highest Rated in Association History
Early returns have the RSAA Summit rated the highest in association history. One of the reasons for this is the excellent educational presentations on Feb. 4.
Due to overwhelmingly positive feedback, the presentations will be posted below.
Chris Thompson - Brand USA
Alfredo Gonzalez - Brand USA
Mark Brown, U.S. Department of Commerce - Inbound Travel Forecast
Mark's presentation with explanatory notes
Ron Erdmann, U.S. Department of Commerce - Chile and Taiwan
Chris Cavanaugh - Millennial Travelers
2014 Summit Photos on RSAA Facebook Page
Photos from the 2014 RSAA Summit have been posted on the RSAA Facebook page.
RSAA Salutes Stanley Award Winners -2014
Winners of the 2014 Stanley Awards are:
- Excellence is Sales and Marketing, Hotel – The Helmsley Sandcastle
- Excellence in Sales and Marketing, Non-Hotel – Greater Palm Springs CVB
- Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Operations, Hotel – Best Western International
- Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Operations, Non-Hotel – Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
- Chairman’s Award for Cooperating with RSAA Receptive Tour Operators, Hotel – Caesar’s Entertainment
- Chairman’s Award for Cooperating with RSAA Receptive Tour Operators, Non-Hotel – Broadway Inbound
- Stanley Fisher Award for the Outstanding Travel Professional of the Year – Lisa Cully, Best Western International and Gail Sayadian, Choice Hotels International
Want a Presence at IPW But Cannot Attend?
Display your brochures at the RSAA booth. For $250, RSAA staff will display and distribute up to 500 brochures. Click here to get signed up.
In addition, sign up to receive an RSAA sign to display at your IPW booth. There is no cost to display an RSAA member sign. Show your support of RSAA.
RSAA Signs Memorandum of Understanding with Braztoa
The Receptive Services Association of America is pleased to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with Braztoa, the Brazilian Tour Operator Association. The agreement pledges that both groups will work together on educational and marketing efforts to facilitate travel to the United States. Recognized as one of the most important and representative nationwide Brazilian tourism organizations, the Brazilian Tour Operators Association (BRAZTOA) brings together the most prestigious companies in the industry. The association currently has 97 members, which account for approximately 90% of tour packages sold in Brazil.
Interested in Hosting an RSAA Roadshow?
An RSAA representative (staff or Board of Directors) will come speak to your area tourism organization, governor’s conference, or CVB meeting. It is an opportunity for your group to learn more about RSAA activities and to get practical advice on attracting receptive operators and inbound travelers. For more information, contact Matt Grayson.